I don’t want this to be the never-ending post, so I’ll try to keep this brief.
These are some of the things that irk me the most:
- Poor spelling and grammar (understandable if idiosyncratic is difficult for you to spell, but if you can’t differentiate between there, their and they’re, or your and you’re, then I don’t have a lot of sympathy…why yes, I was once an English teacher);
- Bad drivers (there sure are plenty of them around, aren’t there?!);
- Blatantly unfair hiring practices;
- Grocery shopping (seriously, I hate it);
- Telemarketers (I am on the do-not-call list, that means, do not call me!);
- Farmville, or any other game on Facebook for that matter. Please stop clogging up my news feed;
- When I’m anticipating a new episode of a TV show and it’s a re-run. Especially when the digital guide tells me that it’s a new episode.
I’ll stop there. I could go on and on and on, but for your sake and my own, I won’t. Although, for fun, I just checked my high school year book, and in my graduation profile, it states that my pet peeves are liars, biters and followers. For the record, my ambition was to be the British Prime Minister. I suppose things change over the years 🙂 Does anyone even still use the term biter?